Release the Krakenfoot is the 12th episode of season 2 of Looped.
Luc and Theo make a costume and become Port Doover's new school mascot.
- Luc Maxwell
- Theo Merton Jr.
- Lupe Loop
- Hector the Collector
- Principal Applecrab
- Port Doover Dozers
- Lupe Loop
- Timmy the Tiger
- Toque Kid
- Coach Lessard
- Jerry Rivers
- Oliver and Olivia
- Tour Guide
- Russian Tourists
- Giant Butterfly
- Blue Jay (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Jan Itor (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Claire (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Wilt Doover (As a Costume)
- The title of this episode is a pun on the phrase "Release the Kraken".
- When Luc and Theo were cut from the football team, Coach Lessard was seen standing up and calling them out. This is one of the rare occasions, where Lessard was seen outside of his golf cart.
- Luc and Theo base a costume off of Wilt Doover, called the Wilt Dooversaurus, which is a combination between Wilt Doover and a Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- Third time Oliver and Olivia sing a musical number. The previous two times were "The Replacements" and "Loop it Forward".
- The Krakenfoot is an obvious mixture of the two mythical creatures, The Kraken and Bigfoot.
- Hector the Collector from "Reverse Mermaid" makes a second appearance in this episode.
- The Giant Butterfly from "Chick Magnet" makes a second appearance, still thriving strongly after the events of the many loops before then, proving that he, (and by extension Baby Theo) must be unaffected by the loop, due to Theo's irradiated lamp, being made in the garage.
- Luc and Theo dodge using gendered pronouns to refer to the Giant Butterfly, by only using the terms "Giant Butterfly" and "it" to address it.
- Innudendo: Jerry Rivers was using binoculars to spy on a man serving ice cream, and taking some off kind of pleasure from it.
- The cheerleaders are interrupted mid-cheer, being crushed by Luc and Theo falling from the sky. Before they are, they still have the chance to say "Give me an 'E'. Give me an 'R'. What does that spell?" "ER" is a common abbreviation for "Emergency Room", making a joke on the fact that they all must have been injured, with Luc and Theo crushing them.
- Luc uses a bag of rotten tomatoes, while booing and shaming Lupe Loop's performance. This is a reference to the website of the same name and their tendency to harshly criticize movies, shows, and other forms of media.